Tuesday, July 21, 2020

100 Years of Photos

Continuing the story of our family's celebration last week of my mother's 100th birthday ...

The grandchildren got together for a Google Hangout video chat with Mom. I understand Mom got to see the great-grandchildren during this call as well.

Image may contain: Jean Ulrich


Also, my brother and his daughter gathered photos, letters, anecdotes, and memories to compile a video and a slideshow tribute.

Here is my niece's intro to her video gift:

We hope you thoroughly enjoy this video tribute to your 100 years walking this earth. And we hope you feel all our love radiating into your room as you watch!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to share stories, memories, memorabilia, and pictures. I hope everyone enjoys the final product!

Here is a link to my brother's slideshow:
Happy 100th Birthday 

Slideshow and video are six-ish minutes each. Enjoy!

No comments: